Michigan is a state inside the Great Lakes and Midwestern zones of the us, Its name arises from the Ojibwe term Mishigami, meaning “Huge water” or “Big lake”, so the Michigan Lottery offers various Games to win the prizes.
Lansing is the Capital of Michigan state of America, Governor of Michigan is Gretchen Whitmer (Democratic Party).
Michigan Lottery‘s official website is available online with 24 hour instant games online. You can Register for special benefits and bonuses.
If you are Fascinated to Play a Lottery or you believe that your luck is 100% with you then you should try Michigan Lottery otherwise do a job.
We just want to share with you the top 10 richest Michigan lottery winners in history.
Story of Michigan Lottery Winners
These people in Michigan became rich, and we mean filthy rich. Here are the top 5 richest lottery jackpot winners in Michigan Lottery results.
- The 5th largest jackpot in Michigan lottery history was the $57 million Mega Millions jackpot on June 13, 2008. Fred Topous of Kent City in Kent County won the prize, claiming it four days later.
- The $66 million Mega Millions jackpot on June 13, 2014, is the 4th largest jackpot in Michigan lottery history. Kelsey Zachow of Port Huron claimed the prize on July 31, 2014.
- A Detroiter won the 3rd largest Mi chi gan lottery jackpot in history. Loretta Brown won the $75 million Mega Millions jackpot on November 14, 2006. She claimed her prize two days later, opting for the lump sum of $44 million before taxes.
- The 2nd largest Mi chi gan lottery jackpot in history happened on July 5, 2013. Dick Zelasko of Troy claimed his $79 million prize two months later on September 6, 2013. Pictured is Zelasko, behind that sign, holding up his winning ticket.
- Mike Greer claimed the 1st largest jackpot in Michigan history on November 12, 2010. His “Team Victory” group won the $128.6 million Powerball lottery on November 6, 2010. The ticket was split by members of a group primarily from southeast Michigan.
The Mi chi gan Lottery game started once the Green Ticket sport began on November 13, 1972. Hermus Millsaps of Taylor, The state of mi chi gan earned the very first $1 million winning prize on February 22, 1973.
When he earned, Mister Millsaps was 53 years of age, a native of Tennessee, and worked well in a Chrysler Vehicle plant. He and his better half spent all of their cash on bus tickets to Lansing as well as the very first The state of mi chi gan Lottery Commissioner.
What are the Michigan Lottery Products
The Michigan Lottery offers a number of games in different styles, including:
- “Scratch-off” games.
- Terminal-based games, where drawings are held to pick winning numbers. These include Mega Millions, Lotto 47, and Powerball.
- Pull-tabs, which are similar to scratch tickets, however, players pull perforated tabs instead of “scratching off” the ticket.
- Online versions of scratch-off games, as well as digital tickets for terminal-based games, available for purchase through the internet.
Lottery tickets are offered to the users to more than 10,000 licensed Michigan Lottery retailers, as well as online at the Michigan Lottery’s official website.
Note:- This post is only for Educational Purpose we are not offering any kind of Gambling Services or Games here.
Read More Article here