What is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – is a popular and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Unlike hard-to-swallow tablets, Kamagra Jelly sachets can be squeezed out onto a spoon and swallowed quickly. Kamagra is supposed to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra – sildenafil citrate. The ED treatment sildenafil (which is simply the generic (unbranded), and therefore cheaper, version of Viagra) also contains sildenafil citrate and works in the same way Viagra.
It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
Are flavors available of Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Jelly is supplied in various flavors and quantities, including mint, chocolate, banana, orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and vanilla.
What is the difference between
Viagra and Kamagra?
Kamagra is said to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra – sildenafil citrate. However, because Kamagra is not legal in the UK, you will only obtain it through illegal websites. These sites may very well sell you a counterfeit and potentially dangerous medicine, which bears minimal resemblance to Viagra.
The efficiency of Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Jelly is quickly absorbed into the body, and patients report faster response times from 20 mins. Kamagra Oral Jelly has a sufficient treatment time of 4 – 6 hours, but many GPs say longer times.
What is Erectile dysfunction?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – Erectile dysfunction represents the persistent inability to attain and maintain an erection sufficient to permit satisfactory sexual performance. Erectile dysfunction has a significant impact on men worldwide’s physical and psychological health and can also affect the quality of life of both the sufferers and their partners.
Penile erection is a complex phenomenon that involves a delicate and coordinated balance between neurological, vascular, and tissue compartments. This includes arterial dilation, relaxation of the trabecular smooth muscle, and activation of the corporeal Veno-occlusive mechanism.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – The most common risk factors for erectile dysfunction include cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, hypogonadism, lower urinary tract symptoms, metabolic syndrome, depression, and smoking.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms may appear to most men as transient, but symptomatology is persistent. It can cause a lot of frustration if not treated.
Specialists in sexual medicine advise that most cases confront with erectile dysfunction don’t realize the disease’s importance and tend to ignore it.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly work?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – Kamagra jelly is a generic form of Viagra that is used for instant appraisal of sexual performance. It is a relief to a disorder generally found in men. This disorder is called Erectile dysfunction or may also be referred to as Impotence. This medicine is orally taken. Kamagra Oral Jelly is Fast working and gets to work in around 10-15 minutes. The generic version of the well-known ‘Viagra.’ Just as potent as Viagra.
The Jelly has quicker effects than Kamagra tablets or Viagra tablets; therefore, it is a little more expensive but very effective. Sildenafil Citrate, the active and original ingredient of Kamagra or Viagra Oral Jelly, inhibits enzymes. As a result, your penis blood vessels dilate, leading to a smooth, long-lasting erection.
Oral Jelly should be consumed at least 15 minutes before sexual activity. Kamagra jelly Generic Viagra treats erectile dysfunction (Impotence) very effectively irrespective of a man’s age and the period since when he has Impotence. Kamagra oral jelly is as safe and effective as Brand Viagra.
Both contain the same Sildenafil citrate salt, but Kamagra jelly is sold at a cheap cost. Kamagra Oral Jelly does not cure Erectile Dysfunction but helps men suffering from erection problems to have sexual intercourse again with more pleasure and sexual satisfaction. The dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly is 100mg per sachet; consume entire sachet contents about 15 minutes before you expect to have sex. Do not take more than one dose of Kamagra per day.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – The amount of time Kamagra takes to work varies from person to person but usually takes between half an hour to one hour. Kamagra or Viagra Oral Jelly sachet should be consumed at least 15 minutes before sexual activity. Just cut and open the jelly sachet, swallow all its content, or even you can squeeze it a spoon than having it. Unlike the conventional pills, the Jelly gets dissolved in the mouth, which must be swallowed and inconvenient for an older man or those with difficulty swallowing. The recommended dose for Jelly is once a day. Another advantage of Jelly is it does not irritate (Gastric irritation) the stomach, unlike tablets.
The active ingredient of Kamagra Oral Jelly-
The active ingredient of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil Citrate. It belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly around the genital area. This, in turn, allows more robust blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Kamagra Jelly is not an aphrodisiac, and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
This medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (Impotence). Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. It can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How should Sildenafil be used:
Kamagra Oral Jelly – It comes as a tablet to take by mouth and an injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, it is usually taken three times a day. PO- 50 mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Adjust dose based on response. Max: 100 mg dose and not more than once in 24 hours. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 mg 3 times daily. IV- 10 mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection three times daily.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully.
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra within 24 hours is 100mg for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- This medicine will become effective from 20 minutes after taking it.
- Adequate treatment time is 4 – 6 hours.
- Could you not take it more than once a day?
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take medicine.
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Kamagra 100mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you have had a heart attack in the past three months, or stroke, or heart failure in the past six months.
Kamagra drug interaction
Kamagra is not recommended to be taken together with the following drugs:
- Nitrates, drugs used in the treatment of heart disease (e.g., isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, pentaerythritol tetranitrate, nitro-glycerine). Co-administration of Kamagra with these drugs will increase the nitrates’ effects, leading to hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Alpha-blockers, drugs used in the treatment of heart diseases, and benign prostate enlargements, such as doxazosin, prazosin, terazosin, and others. Concomitant use of Kamagra with these medicines increases alpha-blockers’ effect and can lead to hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infections, such as erythromycin, clarithromycin, azithromycin, and others. These medicines are enzymatic inhibitors of CYP3A4, and they may increase the level of Kamagra in the blood, increasing the risk for side effects.
- Grapefruit juice, another CYP3A4 inhibitor, may increase the level of Kamagra in the blood and increase the risk of side effects.
- Medicines used in the treatment of HIV infections (ritonavir, saquinavir, zidovudine, and others).
- Alcohol: Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while taking Kamagra. The alcohol may increase the blood pressure-lowering effect of this medicine. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Why do people use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – Sexual satisfaction is the basic need of every married couple, and if they don’t get it, then their married life has problems that finally lead to divorce. Sexual satisfaction makes people live for more years. Sex keeps you healthy throughout your life by more enjoyment of life, boosted immunity, and increased longevity.
Even the success of marriage also depends on sex. the men partners should not show aggression, which could badly hurt the women partners. Women don’t want you to zero on their clitoris like you are a laser-guided missile. Women wish for a little grit in their guy but don’t be aggressive. Instead, focus on turning her on. This will do more than running straight for the canal du stinky.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – Women should also note that they should actively participate in sex and not lie down just like a dead body during the sexual encounter. Men love when women show interest in sex and demand it. Thus, follow this recipe and have satisfactory sex.
Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence is a major problem occurring in most men, which can be defined as a consistent inability of men to get and sustain an erection. It usually happens because of insufficient blood flowing into the penis.
Common side effects of Kamagra Oral jelly
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Facial flushing;
- Nasal congestion;
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
- Low blood pressure
- Rapid heartbeat
- Heart attack
- Steven Johnson syndrome (occurs very rarely).
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Kamagra 100mg Tablet.
- Kamagra 100mg Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
(SAFE if prescribed)
Kamagra 100mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Kamagra 100mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Kamagra 100mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Kamagra 100mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Kamagra 100mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
How long does Kamagra 100mg oral jelly last?
Taken approximately an hour before you plan to have sex, the effects last around 4 hours, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to your next dose, skip the missed dose, and go back to your average time. Do not take two doses at the same time or extra doses. Do not change the amount or stop this drug. Talk with the doctor.
What precautions should you take when taking Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – Suppose you have an allergy to Sildenafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any medicines. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes rash, hives; itching, shortness of breath, wheezing; cough, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, or any other signs if you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. Suppose you have been told not to have sex by your doctor.
When do you need to seek medical help?
Kamagra Oral Jelly – If you think there was an overdose, call your local poison control center or ER right away. Signs of a terrible reaction to the drug. These include wheezing, chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue or gray skin color, seizures, or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. An erection that lasts more than 4 hours. Trouble breathing. Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat. Terrible dizziness or passing out. Sudden change or loss of eyesight. Change in hearing—any rash. Side effect or health problem is not better, or you are feeling worse.
Can you take Kamagra oral jelly with other medicines?
Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other medicines and food. – Taking them together can cause harmful side effects. – Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
Are there any food restrictions?
How do you store Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – Medicines must not be used past the expiry date…
Is Kamagra safe?
Kamagra is potentially very dangerous if taken without a prescription. What is perfectly safe and suitable for one person is not necessarily so for someone else. People have different medical conditions, take other treatments, and have different lifestyles, so you cannot say that a particular medicine is categorically suitable for someone unless assessed by a doctor.
Moreover, if a website or organization is willing to sell you Kamagra without a prescription, they will likely have no qualms about selling you counterfeit medicines. Buying from unregulated, bogus websites carries a massive risk—as you just cannot know what is in the drugs you are buying.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – So as much as it might be tempting to buy Viagra, Kamagra, or any other erectile dysfunction treatment from a cheap online source without a prescription, it’s not worth doing so. The medicine might not be suitable for you and, if it is not from a properly regulated online pharmacy, it could contain anything.
This does not mean that all websites which sell ED medicines are doing so illegally or without a prescription. Indeed, websites such as LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor offer Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Sildenafil, and Spedra perfectly legally and safely, with the bonus of being more convenient and discreet than a visit to the GP.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – When you order prescription medicine from a legal and accredited website such as ours, you will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire through which the doctors will assess your suitability for the medicine.
Why is Kamagra dangerous?
Kamagra is potentially very dangerous if taken without a prescription. Different medical conditions, other treatments, and different lifestyles may impact the effect of Kamagra. Therefore, medicine should not be considered categorically suitable for someone unless assessed by a doctor.
The disadvantages of Kamagra include:
- There is very little useful information on their official website.
- The exact ingredients of Kamagra are unknown.
- No clinical trials were performed to assess the safety and efficacy of Kamagra.
- There is scarce evidence of the effectiveness and safety of Kamagra.
- The European Medicines disapprove of Kamagra.
- Compared to other available supplements, Kamagra is short-acting.
- Kamagra cannot be taken if you are allergic to Sildenafil, as the effect may be potentially life-threatening.
Why is Kamagra illegal?
- Kamagra is a treatment for ED licensed in India, often sold as a cheaper alternative to other mainstream treatments such as Viagra or Cialis. However, you should also be aware that it is illegal to purchase Kamagra in the UK or anywhere in the EU. This is because it is an unlicensed, unapproved ED treatment.
About the Company
- Realpharmacyrx (http://www.realpharmacyrx.com) is a truly international online e-prescription pharmacy service provider based in Zurich. Our mission and goal are to help consumers save money on branded prescription drugs and provide them an easy and reliable source in advanced, safer, and best quality generic drugs.