The CCNP Data Center Certification attests professional-level skills focused on data center solutions and technologies to design that enables you to implement and manage a modern data center infrastructure. Profiles with this accreditation are equipped for key parts experience in utilizing advances including strategy-based framework, virtualization, mechanization, and coordination, brought together figuring, server security.
Designed for business-level service and technology architects, pre-sales personnel, designers, and implementers, the Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (CCNP Data Center) certification is associated with a training path that helps you to get the most of your investment in training and increase the potential value of your data center network.
Unlike other data center training and certification paths, the Cisco professional-level program will allow you to choose a training profile that is aligned with your specific job role within the data center. Thanks to its solid experience in training and certification programs, and leadership in the data center equipment market, Cisco is able to provide a three hundred and sixty-degree training course, which addresses the key aspects of network implementation and maintenance. of a data center.
Skills Associated with Certification
Possession of the CCNP Datacenter certification is a guarantee that the network professional possesses the following skills, which are the subject of the individual certification exams:
DCUCI: implementation of Cisco Data Center Unified Computing solutions
DCUFI: ability to implement security, management, high reliability, and virtualization in a Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric architecture.
DCUCD: Knowledge required to design Cisco Data Center Unified Computing solutions, including design concepts in a server virtualization environment, scalability, reliability, performance, and management.
DCUCT: Troubleshoot in a virtualized computing environment based on the Cisco Unified Computing System platform
DCUFT: Candidate’s ability to troubleshoot a Unified Fabric domain.
How to get CCNP Data Center certification
The CCNP Data Center certification, like all Cisco professional-level certifications, can be achieved by passing a mandatory core exam and a concentration exam of your choice. One of the most important innovations concerning professional exams, each of them corresponds to a specific Cisco industrial certification. Use the 350-601 DCCOR dumps for a better perspective on the subjects.
To achieve the CCNP Data Center certification it is necessary to pass the following exams:
- Core exam: 350-601 DCCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies
- The exam is associated with the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core certification and is one of the steps necessary for obtaining the CCNP Data Center and CCIE Data Center certifications.
Concentration exam (one of your choice):
- 300-610 DCID – Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
- 300-615 DCIT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
- 300-620 DCACI – Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
- 300-625 DCSAN – Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches
- 300-630 DCACIA – Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure – Advanced
- 300-635 DCAUTO – Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions
CCNP Data Center exam features
- Duration: 120 minutes for the core exam and 90 minutes for the concentration exams
- Language: English
- Prerequisites: No formal prerequisites
Validity and Renewal
- Validity : 3 years – to be valid, the two exams (core and concentration) must be passed within 3 years from the date of passing the first of the two sustained
- Renewal: it is necessary to pass one of the following exams before the expiry date:
- at least 2 professional-type concentration exams
- any professional technology core exam
- any CCIE exam laboratory