India is a land of festivals. Rakhi, Diwali, Dusshera, Lohri, Pongal, and the list of festivals that are celebrated in India are endless. It is pertinent to mention that India is considered to have one of the largest countries to celebrate numerous festivals. Rakhi which is also known as Rakshabandhan is one such popular Hindu festival that is celebrated in India and other parts of the Indian subcontinent. On this day, sisters tie rakhi to their brothers who pledge to protect them against any hurdle being faced in life. Nowadays when people visit the stores, there is not much variety that is made available to the customer which has led the customer to move to an online rakhi store.
The main purpose for customers to move online is the variety of products that are made available and provided at the doorstep within a minimum period of time. The e-commerce platforms not only display rakhi but also attractive gift hampers which could be sent along with it. These hampers could be easily customized on demand of the customer and a bundled discount could also be displayed after fulfillment of a certain limit of the order. Another interesting feature from these e-commerce platforms is that most of them also provide a chance to send a letter along with a gift hamper. The customer can write a letter and send that via e-mail to these platforms and they will print it and attach alongside gift hampers.
Following are some of the major benefits of these online stores which have led to a huge customer base:
- Variety: The variety of options that are provided to the customers are endless. There are huge bundled offers that are provided to customers which make them go through this online process.
- Customization: Most of the e-commerce platforms provide with customizable options where the customer can themselves select the items which they want to be considered inside the hamper.
- Customer satisfaction: This has been their major goal for which they work and have rightfully satisfied thousands of clients and bringing a smile onto their faces.
- Avoiding crowds: Another major benefit of online rakhi shopping is that a huge crowd that was observed earlier is avoided and the person is not required to wait in long queues.
- Time-saving: The process of online shopping has rightfully saved a lot of time and money which has made it a much more efficient process than the person going personally to the market.
- Discounts: The e-commerce platforms also provide huge discounts and bundled offers which are considered to be much lesser than local markets and have brought a tremendous rise in demand among customers.
To conclude the above discussion, e-commerce platforms have brought a tremendous change in the way a customer shops. The reason why most of the customers have shifted online is that the hassle to wait in long queues especially during the festivals has been eliminated. Also, the person no longer has to visit various shops as everything is made available under one roof on these e-commerce platforms. Hence, a person must give a shot to these online shopping methods which is the future of the country.