There are many people around us are having an issue with dandruff in their lives which affect their scalp. It forms the flakes of dead skin cells on the hair. It can cause itching or scratching of the skin around the scalp. Dandruff does not cause any harm but it makes a person very uncomfortable living with those white flakes. Sometimes, a person can find it unattractive or embarrassing. A person with oily skin will likely to have more chances of having dandruff rather than other skin types. It can be mild or moderate. Mild dandruff can affect everyone, but it occurs mostly in men than the woman. Also, there are many best ketoconazole shampoo India.
There are many causes of dandruff which are given below:
- Dry skin: If your scalp is dry. Then it is expected that the scalp will become flaky and itchy. More flakiness and itchiness can cause dandruff. As in winter, the weather is too dry and cold which can cause dandruff.
- Shampooing your hair: If you don’t shampoo or clean your hair every other day then the oils and dead skin cells can appear on your scalp which leads to dandruff. However, shampooing your hair too often can make your scalp dry that can cause dandruff. So it is advised to shampoo your hair every alternative day to have healthy hair.
- Hair brushing: if you don’t comb your hair regularly then it can lead to more chances of having dandruff which results in the formation of layers of dead skin cells on your scalp which can cause dandruff.
- Excess pollution: The excess pollution can also increase the chances of having dandruff because there are many chemicals which are present in the air which can affect our skin and can cause irritation or it may have any kind of allergic reactions on the skin as well as on the scalp which may damage our hair and cause dandruff.
- Improper diet: diet plays an important role in your hair. So, if you have a healthy and balanced diet which are rich in minerals and vitamins that can help you from getting rid of it.
- Stress: Stress may be a cause for dandruff because the more stress you will take more your scalp will become itchier. So, it is important to keep your mind relax and to have proper sleep into your daily routine to manage the stress level and to improve your hair health.
- Heat: if you give more heat to your hair regularly then your hair will become dry and frizzy which can cause dandruff.
- Overgrowth of yeast: Yeast like fungus can irritate your scalp and form excess skin cell growth on your hair scalp that can cause dandruff. This overgrowth can be caused by too much oil on the scalp.
So, these all are the causes of dandruff. To get rid of it you can take the necessary precautions. Keeping all these things in your mind you can have a healthy and proper diet to keep your hair healthy and strong. Earlier, we have already discussed that dandruff mainly occurs in men more than the woman. So, you can buy the ketoconazole dandruff shampoo India to reduce the chances of repeating it.