Anybody can lose hair but it is major problem in men. If you’re suffering from hair fall and losing about 50-100 hairs per day then you need to take action to stop it and also have to find the solution for hair fall in men. There are various common causes that trigger hair falls such as lack of vitamins, proteins, stress, and illness. You can take advice from professionals of a hair transplant in Jaipur regarding treatment and how to control hair fall problems. In this article, you will know about the Easy and Effective solutions to control hair fall in men and before going for solutions, we have to know what are the causes of hair fall in men.
Causes of Hair fall
- Stress:- It can cause hair fall from your scalp due to illness, injury, physical or emotional stress. Although, hair fall due to stress is temporary.
- Diet:- Hair fall problems can be due to a lack of proteins, vitamins, iron, and zinc. Not eating a proper nutritionally balanced diet can damage healthy hair and reduce the growth of hair follicles.
- Aging:- With age, the majority of men face hair fall problems and the rate of hair growth also slows down. The sign of baldness at their head may occur at the time of mid-30 in men.
- Genetics:- It is the most common cause of hair fall, thinning of hair, and baldness due to hormonal changes.
- Hair Styling:- Hair fall can cause due to heat of hair styling products such as hairdryers, flat irons, and the use of chemicals on hair. These can also damage hair follicles and the scalp.
- Smoking:- It contains toxic chemicals that can reduce blood flow to your scalp which can lead to hair fall.
How to Control Hair fall in Men?
Here are the solution for hair fall or to control hair fall in men.
- Exercise:- Researchers found that doing yoga and meditation regularly for an hour can also reduce stress and encourage the blood flow to the scalp so that it can reduce hair fall.
- Diet:- By taking a balanced diet that includes vitamins, proteins, iron, zinc, calcium, and other nutrition’s reduces hair fall. It plays a major role in making hair roots and hair follicles strong.
- Shampoo:- It reduces thinning of hair and hair fall. Also, it repairs the damaged hair. Make sure you have to use the shampoo which has organic ingredients and suits your scalp.
- Hair Oil Massage:- Massaging your hair twice a week can improve blood flow and also nourish the hair roots. It can prevent hair fall, dry and damaged hair.
- Hair Styling:- If you use hair dryers regularly then it can cause permanent damage to hair follicles. So, avoid heating your hair and scalp to control hair fall.
- Chemical treatments:- Use of dyes that contains chemicals can break your hair and damage the scalp. You can use organic dyes instead of chemicals that can help you to reduce hair fall.
Diet for Healthy Hair Growth:-
- Oats:- It contains proteins, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids which prevent hair fall and also strengthen the hair follicles. It helps to reduce breakage of hair and keeps the head clean and healthy. Oats also help to clean dandruff from your scalp.
- Carrot:- It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E which makes your hair stronger, healthier, and thicker. Carrot helps to improve blood circulation which prevents greying of hair and also boosts hair growth.
- Spinach:- It is rich in vitamins, zinc, and iron which nourish your scalp and hair. It contains antioxidants that help to damage hair and boost growth of hair.
- Yogurt:- It has vitamins, anti-fungal properties which make the hair roots strong. Yogurt deeply cleanses the scalp and makes it healthier and shiny. Also, it prevents dandruff and repairs damaged hair follicles.
- Egg:- It contains vitamins, proteins, and minerals which are better for healthy hair. It stimulates hair growth and makes the roots of your hair strong. Egg contains folic acid which prevents greying of hair and stops hair fall.
- Walnuts:- They are filled with omega-3, omega-6 fatty acid, and antioxidants which are good to make hair stronger. It also contains protein, vitamins, copper, magnesium, fatty acids, and phosphorus which can improve your hair growth. Walnuts can help you to reduce hair fall and also help to nourish your scalp.
- Lentils:- They are rich in folic acid which makes your hair stronger and also prevents breakage of hair. It is also essential for hair growth.
- Strawberry:- It contains vitamins, iron, magnesium, and folic acid which helps to reduce hair fall. It also prevents damaged hair and promotes hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hair Fall
- Amla:- It contains iron, calcium, vitamins, and minerals which promote hair growth, make the hair stronger and healthy. It also prevents greying of hair and reduces hair fall.
- Aloe Vera:- It contains vitamins, folic acid which boosts hair growth and makes it shinner. It also repairs damaged hair and reduces the breakdown of hair.
- Coconut Oil:- It improves the health and condition of hair. Also, it can reduce hair fall and makes it damage-free.
- Onion Juice:- It nourishes the hair follicles which improves hair growth and makes the hair strong and shiny. It may minimize the thinning and breakdown of hair.
- Almond Oil:- It protects from damaged hair and makes it free from damage. It contains proteins and vitamins which nourish your hair. Also, it makes your hair softer, smoother, and shinny.
Hair fall in men can be control by following solution for hair fall. Also, you may consult with an expert for hair fall problems.