Heart palpitations are an acceleration of the heart’s rhythm, which can be caused by a natural external situation (fright or joy) or by an internal malfunction of the body.
In healthy adults, the normal heart rate is 60-80 beats per sixty seconds. If the frequency rises to 100 beats per minute and above, this is tachycardia. A sign of palpitations is a feeling of a fast heartbeat in the throat and also in the chest area.
In children, the normal heart rate is higher than in adults. If the heart rate is up to 100 beats per minute – no need to worry. To maintain the health of the body it is necessary to eat right, get rid of bad habits and take vitamins for the heart, which can be regularly ordered at an online Mexican pharmacy.
Causes of Palpitations
Tachycardia is often caused by the following factors:
- Lifestyle (physical strain on the body, sleep problems, drinking large amounts of drinks with caffeine, alcohol consumption, drugs, smoking)
- Emotions and psychological irritants, such as anxiety, fear anxiety, panic attacks, depression
- Medications (some asthma drugs, antihistamines, antibiotics, antidepressants, antifungal medications, and drugs to lower blood pressure). In a certified Mexican pharmacy, you will always get advice on the side effects of medication
- Hormonal changes (pregnancy, menstrual cycle, thyroid malfunction, menopause). In such cases, palpitations are a temporary condition and pass on their own
- Vascular heart disease (arrhythmia, heart defects, cardiosclerosis, myocarditis, hypertension, hypotension)
- Certain types of anemia affecting red blood cells
- Influenza and various acute viral and infectious diseases
- Sudden changes in blood pressure (postural or orthostatic hypotension), a condition often associated with a change in body position, such as standing up suddenly
- Decreased blood sugar levels
To reduce the number of factors that cause heart palpitations, experts recommend eating right, exercising, and getting rid of bad habits. For example, special drugs that are widely represented in the best Mexican pharmacy will help you quit smoking.
In Mexican pharmacy you can also get advice on the use of medications, so they did not cause unwanted side effects, including palpitations.
When is it necessary to see a doctor in case of palpitations?
There are many cases where palpitations are the body’s natural response to external stimuli – fear, joy, and stressful event. In these cases, palpitations are self-limited and do not harm your health.
In cases where palpitations are repeated without the influence of external factors, but goes away on their own, you should consult a doctor for examination and determination of therapy. You can buy all necessary medications for treatment at the Mexican pharmacy online medicinesmexico.
Urgently call an ambulance if you have these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing, combined with a feeling of tightness in the chest
- Chest pain
- Dizziness and a feeling of impending fainting
These symptoms may mean that a heart attack is coming, and immediate medical assistance from specialists is required.
To prevent acute attacks, it is recommended to change your diet and lifestyle, eliminate triggers that cause the symptom, and introduce potassium-rich foods into your diet. In some cases, the doctor may prescribe preparations rich in micronutrients as an additional source of nutrients.