The major part of any tour is an adventure, especially the wildlife adventure. And India is well known for its rich and diverse wildlife. This diverse wildlife includes several species and the major center of attraction is the tiger. Tourists from all over the world come to witness the variety of Tigers found in India. The other is that India preserves 70 % of the world’s tigers that means India has a high number of Tigers preserved among which the Bengal Tiger is the most famous one. Along with the Bengal Tigers, there are many other species but the only one found in India is the White Tigers. Hence, having such a huge number of tigers, and for their safety, they are preserved by several wildlife sanctuaries and national parks. So, if you have planned an India tour then we would like to suggest to you the best tiger safari in India and a place from where you can book such tour packages.
Talking about the bookings, LIH offers the best tiger safari Luxury India tour at an affordable cost. These packages cover all the prominent tiger safaris of India. But first, talk about the best safari that is available in India.
6 Best Tiger Safari in India
Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park is situated at Sawai Madhopur city of Rajasthan which is one of the famous places for tiger safari. Since there are altogether 63 tigers in the park which increases the possibility of witnessing the tiger. The other thing that makes this place a must-visit one is the vies of the park that lies in the foothills of the Aravali ranges. Jaipur is the nearest airport to Ranthambhore you can ride through tempo from Jaipur to Ranthambhore.
- The peak time to visit this tiger safari is November to March.
- Do visit the closest city, Jaipur.
- You will probably spot a tiger since high numbers are available.
- It might cost around $300-$500 per person,
- You can also take the glimpse of Ranthambore Fort.
- Visit the 10 safari zones of this place.
Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park has located in the Bamhnidadar region of Madhya Pradesh. The place is perfectly accompanied by beautiful grassland, water reservoirs, and forest. With these highly pleasuring things, this place becomes a perfect habitation to preserve wildlife. Also, you can enjoy other several safaris along with Tiger because of the diversity. The major attraction of this place is the Barasingha.
- Enjoy Elephant Safari in other zones such as Mukki, Kisli.
- The best time to arrive here is between November to June.
- There are altogether 125 tigers preserved so good chances to see them.
- The estimated cost for one person will be around $250-$400.
Sariska Tiger Reserve
This wildlife reserve is world-famous because it was the first of its kind. The relocation of the extinct tiger in their natural habitat was first done in this natural reserve. This tiger reserve is also the most preferred place to stop during your Golden Triangle Tour. The cities close to it are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur so that along with it you can visit any of these places or even all of them.
- The best time to visit the place is from October to November.
- There are altogether 22 tigers preserves so the chances of spotting is quite less.
- You can have a visit to the beautiful cities nearby such as, Agra, Alwar, Delhi and Jaipur.
- The estimated cost for this trip will be around $200 to $380.
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is situated in Maharashtra and is also one of the oldest Tiger reserves in the country. Along with the tigers, the reserve is full of natural beauty. The place is surrounded by the hill from all sides placing it in the meadow. Along with the beautiful view, it also has a beautiful cave, cliffs, and natural shelter for animals.
- The best time to visit Tadoba Andhari Tiger reserve is between February to June.
- You can enjoy clicking pictures in the beautiful forest here.
- The possibility of spotting tiger is rare due to presence of only 43 tigers.
- The estimated cost for one person will range between $280-$500.
Bandipur National Park
Bandipur National Park is the major center for tourism and is visited by thousands of tourists yearly. The national park situated in Karnataka was used as a hunting place by the royals. The different animals for which it is famous are Lions, Tigers, Bison, Antelopes, and elephants. If you also book a resort nearby then you can experience the luxurious tour where you will be spending time gazing at the beautiful forest scene from the window.
- Visit this place during the October to March.
- Also do visit the beautiful City, Mysore.
- The probability to see a tiger is very high in the park.
- For a single person, you need to pay around $320-$400.
Hemis National Park
Hemis National Park is well known Park for its natural beauty and the tiger safari in Jammu and Kashmir. The categories which are famous in this National Park are the snow leopards and the white tigers. If you love the thrilling experiences then the place for you. Although the geographical area is small of this park the diversity and density remain at their peak.
- There is high probability to witness snow leopard since there are 200 snow leopards.
- You also can visit the nearby hill stations and cities like Kalka.
- The time from December to January will be ideal to visit this national park.
- The estimated cost for your this tour will be around $400-$600.
Therefore, these were some of the best tiger safaris not only in India but in the whole world. The inclusion of these tiger safaris will ultimately make your tour more adventurous. LIH, take care of every adventurous element that you might need. So, it books the nearest stay to these national parks so that you enjoy the beautiful view. Also, it provides you with a jeep for Safari with a professional guide. Hence make sure to place your booking with the best tour agent in India.